Java TIFF Reader/Writer Library/Component/API
Asprise offers TIFF writer and reader library as valued add-on to our flagship products – Asprise OCR & JTwain. Tagged Image File Format (abbreviated TIFF) is a file format for mainly storing raster images.
With Asprise Java TIFF library, you can easily
create, manipulate (read and write), disassemble TIFF files easily.
Download Asprise TIFF Library Trial For FREE
Developer's Guide to Asprise TIFF Library
What kinds of compression does the Java TIFF library support?
Asprise TIFF library supports all popular compression algorithms, namely:
- TIFF_COMPRESSION_DEFLATE - Zip in TIFF compression (lossless)
- TIFF_COMPRESSION_GROUP3_1D - CCITT run length encoding
- TIFF_COMPRESSION_GROUP3_2D - CCITT T.4 compression for bilevel only
- TIFF_COMPRESSION_GROUP4 - CCITT T.6 compression for bilevel only
- TIFF_COMPRESSION_NONE - No compression
- TIFF_COMPRESSION_PACKBITS - byte-oriented 'packbits' compression
Is it possible to get the source code through licensing?
Yes, for more details, visit this page.
Can I set the resolution when creating a TIFF file?
Yes, you may set any resolution. Note that this function does not included in the evaluation version.